Ultrapop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So is Miley the new Madonna?

4 posters

Go down

So is Miley the new Madonna? Empty So is Miley the new Madonna?

Post  nf0603 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Very Happy Smile

I told Cam last night about this guy I know from another Madonna forum (not MN) who hates Madonna now. He didn't defect her for Lady Gaga like what seems to be the "rivalry" of the moment. Instead this 28 year old swears up and down that Miley Cyrus is going to be the new queen of pop and will destroy Madonna's legacy. He saw her six times on her last tour, which he says was better than Girlie Show and Blond Ambition combined.

So is he onto something that Miley, not Gaga is the new face of pop music or is he some deluded queen trying desperately to hang onto his junior high years? LOL.

nf0603

Back to top Go down

So is Miley the new Madonna? Empty Re: So is Miley the new Madonna?

Post  West Lake Prayer Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 am

Shocked He is deluded. lol She won't have the momentum to keep going nor the interest to keep the audience once she hits 20. Well thats my opinion anyway.
West Lake Prayer
West Lake Prayer
Admin

http://ultrapop.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  edwinwilde Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 am

If she wants to grow as an artist, she'll definitely have to abandon the Disney manufactured teen pop starlette because right now I don't think she's arousing that many positive opinions from the audience. She may have talent but I don't see it right now. But even if she has talent she nor anyone else will dethrone Madonna. Madonna already has her place and she will always have it for eternity. It's delusional what your friend says.
edwinwilde
edwinwilde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  West Lake Prayer Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

edwinwilde wrote:If she wants to grow as an artist, she'll definitely have to abandon the Disney manufactured teen pop starlette because right now I don't think she's arousing that many positive opinions from the audience. She may have talent but I don't see it right now. But even if she has talent she nor anyone else will dethrone Madonna. Madonna already has her place and she will always have it for eternity. It's delusional what your friend says.

Very Happy couldn't put it better myself
West Lake Prayer
West Lake Prayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edwinwilde Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 am

West Lake Prayer wrote:
edwinwilde wrote:If she wants to grow as an artist, she'll definitely have to abandon the Disney manufactured teen pop starlette because right now I don't think she's arousing that many positive opinions from the audience. She may have talent but I don't see it right now. But even if she has talent she nor anyone else will dethrone Madonna. Madonna already has her place and she will always have it for eternity. It's delusional what your friend says.

Very Happy couldn't put it better myself

cheers cheers
edwinwilde
edwinwilde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ley Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 am

LOL Miley? The new Madonna? *icant*

Ley

Back to top Go down

Post  West Lake Prayer Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 am

Ley wrote:LOL Miley? The new Madonna? *icant*

I know right? I adore Can't Be Tamed & Fly On The Wall but the idea is beyond reality.
West Lake Prayer
West Lake Prayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down