Ultrapop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jamiroquai Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Jamiroquai Thread Empty The Jamiroquai Thread

Post  West Lake Prayer Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 am

One of my favourite artists right now

West Lake Prayer
West Lake Prayer
Admin

http://ultrapop.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Jamiroquai Thread Empty Re: The Jamiroquai Thread

Post  edwinwilde Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm

I had the chance to see Jamiroquai back in 2006 because there was this festival organized by the most powerful beer company in Costa Rica, which was called Festival Imperial (Imperial is the brand of the beer). I got to see Jamiroquai along with many other artists for two days, a Sunday and a Saturday. He was very fun to watch. His music was o.k. fun, too.
edwinwilde
edwinwilde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  West Lake Prayer Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 pm

edwinwilde wrote:I had the chance to see Jamiroquai back in 2006 because there was this festival organized by the most powerful beer company in Costa Rica, which was called Festival Imperial (Imperial is the brand of the beer). I got to see Jamiroquai along with many other artists for two days, a Sunday and a Saturday. He was very fun to watch. His music was o.k. fun, too.

Lucky! I don't think they've ever been here. Jay Kay looks cute, is he cute in person? Razz
West Lake Prayer
West Lake Prayer
Admin

http://ultrapop.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  edwinwilde Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 am

West Lake Prayer wrote:
edwinwilde wrote:I had the chance to see Jamiroquai back in 2006 because there was this festival organized by the most powerful beer company in Costa Rica, which was called Festival Imperial (Imperial is the brand of the beer). I got to see Jamiroquai along with many other artists for two days, a Sunday and a Saturday. He was very fun to watch. His music was o.k. fun, too.

Lucky! I don't think they've ever been here. Jay Kay looks cute, is he cute in person? Razz

Well, he had this big strange hat that covered his face so I couldn't see if he was cute or not, lol
edwinwilde
edwinwilde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down